In the last 24 hours, 556 new cases of coronavirus infection were reported in Delhi while 6 more patients died.
New Delhi: Delhi corona case Update: The number of corona cases in the country's capital Delhi has reached triple digits with a steady decline. In the last 24 hours, 556 new cases of coronavirus infection were reported in Delhi while 6 more patients died. In the health bulletin released on Thursday evening, it has been said that the infection rate in Delhi has gone up to 1.1 percent. At present, the number of active cases of corona in Delhi is 2276, out of which 1559 are patients in home isolation.
Updates regarding Corona in Delhi
- 556 corona cases came in 24 hours, corona infection rate was 1.10 percent
- Number of active corona patients increased to 2276
- 6 patients died in 24 hours, 26,115 total death toll from corona
- 1559 patients in home isolation
- Rate of active corona patients 0.12 percent
- Recovery rate 98.47 percent
- 556 cases surfaced in 24 hours, total figure 18,58,154
- 618 patients discharged in 24 hours, total figure 18,29,763
- 50,591 tests done in 24 hours, total number of tests 3,61,82,443 (RT PCR test 40,299 antigen 10,292)
- Number of Containment Zones - 6880
- Corona death rate - 1.41 percent
In India too, there has been a 6.3 percent reduction in daily cases of corona. In the last 24 hours, 14,148 new cases of corona have been registered. With this, the number of active cases in the country has gone up to 148,359. According to government data, 30,009 people have been cured of coronavirus in the last 24 hours and the recovery rate is currently 98.46%. During this period, a total of 302 people have died due to this virus and the death rate is 1.20%.