Shiv Sena leaders from Uddhav Thackeray's side are repeatedly accusing the party MLAs of cheating. At the same time, the reason for this split in the party is being told to the BJP.
These days instability has arisen in the politics of Maharashtra due to rebellion. CM Uddhav Thackeray has vacated the CM residence. At the same time, more than 35 MLAs of the party are living outside Maharashtra in Guwahati, the capital of Assam.
These rebel MLAs are being led by Eknath Shinde, once considered a loyal soldier of Shiv Sena. The MLAs of the Eknath Shinde faction wrote an open letter expressing their displeasure over the attitude of CM Uddhav Thackeray. Also said that he should break the alliance with NCP and Congress. On the other hand, Shiv Sena leaders from Uddhav Thackeray's side are repeatedly accusing the party MLAs of cheating. At the same time, the reason for this split in the party is being told to the BJP.
New big updates of stir in Maharashtra:
1. Section 144 has been imposed in Mumbai. Mumbai Police will provide security to the offices of all political parties during the imposition of Section 144. Simultaneously, a strict vigil is being kept on social media.
2. Former Maharashtra Minister of State for Home and rebel MLA Deepak Kesarkar, among the missing MLAs, told ANI that the Eknath Shinde camp has named itself 'Shiv Sena Balasaheb'.
3. Amravati MP Navneet Rana has asked Union Home Minister Amit Shah to impose President's rule in Maharashtra. MP Navneet Rana said, 'I request Amit Shah to provide security to the families of those MLAs who are taking their decisions by sticking to the ideology of Balasaheb except Uddhav Thackeray. Uddhav Thackeray's hooliganism should end. I request imposition of President's rule in the state.
4. Maharashtra Congress has called a meeting at Royal Stone, the residence of party leader and minister Balasaheb Thorat, this afternoon to discuss the current political situation in the state.
5. Seeing the threat to the party's government in Maharashtra, Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut got angry. Sanjay Raut said during a conversation with reporters that outside Maharashtra, you are an eagle. But the patience of the people is getting weaker. Shiv Sainiks have not yet hit the streets. If this is done then the streets will catch fire.
6. At the same time, Assam CM Himanta Biswa Sarma said that we have 200 hotels in Guwahati and all have guests. Shall we remove the guests stating the flood situation? BJP is supporting (rebel Shiv Sena MLAs) in Maharashtra, I will not join it.
7. Security has been beefed up outside the residence of rebel Shiv Sena leader Eknath Shinde in Thane. He is currently staying at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Guwahati, Assam along with other rebel MLAs of the state.
8. Maharashtra Congress leader Balasaheb Thorat said that in the meeting today we discussed the current situation. Our people are working on the situation. The MVA government is working and will continue to work. Our government is not in a minority. Our party's legal team from Delhi is also helping us. Union Minister and President of the Republican Party of India Ramdas Athawale and other BJP leaders met Devendra Fadnavis at his residence in Mumbai today.
9. Assam units of NCP and Shiv Sena protest outside Radisson Blu Hotel in Guwahati, Assam. Later he was removed from the spot. The rebel MLAs of Maharashtra are currently staying in this hotel.